Here’s what you can do when your eSIM is installed but not connecting to the internet:
- Check your eSIM service area. The eSIM will only connect to networks within its designated service area.
- Make sure Roaming Data is enabled. Data roaming must be switched on for the eSIM to connect to the network.
- Verify that your eSIM is set for mobile data usage. This can be done within your phone’s cellular data settings.
- For Android users, ensure that the correct Access Point Name (APN) settings are applied. The APN should be set to “globaldata”, and the username and password fields should be left empty.
- Reset your device’s data connection. Try switching on Airplane Mode for 30 seconds, then switching it off. This forces your device to reconnect to the network.
- Manually select a network. If automatic network selection is failing, manual selection could help establish a connection.
If these steps don’t resolve the issue, please contact our eSIMple customer service for additional assistance.
If you’re all about problem-solving, these questions could be your jam: